- FDNY investigation on cause and origin of fire is ongoing and estimated to take some time, depending on their findings and the weather.
- A structural engineering firm is evaluating and closely monitoring the safety of the church walls.
- Individual rafters (roof) over the church area that were scheduled to be brought down by FDNY have collapsed on their own inside of the church.
- Access to Parish Hall and church grounds is strictly prohibited.
- Plans for future reconstruction of Parish Hall are being discussed.
- Donations toward the restoration of St. Sava Cathedral may be made through:
- New (ongoing) place of worship as of Sunday, May 22, 2016, at 10:00 a.m. is at the General Theological Seminary, Chapel of the Good Shepherd, 440 West 21st Street, New York, New York 10011 (Entrance is in middle of 21St Street, between 9th and 10th Avenues).